Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just 4 Fun

Here's a new toy. But be warned -- the first time I tried this I came up with Ben Stiller, Barack Obama, and Dan Ackroyd. I was literally ROTFLOL. BFF, you should do this. The picture I used was of the two of us, and you came up with Christie Brinkley and Madonna!



Now, this guy could be my long-lost twin brother.


%1



And congrats to the Packers, who just won their playoff game against the Seahawks (sorry, Bwin!). Did you think that the number 4 in the title was in honor of Brett Favre?? Yep, you're right! Go Giants!!!!

Congrats also to Maestro. HE GOT A JOB!!!!!! Yeehah! As most of you know, he's testing new games for a major manufacturer. I can't say their name on my blog, in case anyone wants to bribe me for info, but "WE" were very excited to hear about it.

For more fun, check out my BFF's blog on her New Year's visit with us.
And ~t's is always lots of fun-- "Spoiled" is really cute and funny.

5 comments:

JCsings4Him said...

THE PACKERS ROCK!!! (I am NOT a ROCK!!!) It was a great game...and I was thrilled with the win!!!

I have done the celebrity look a-like thing before!!! Pretty cool! I tried it again, and came up with different celebrity's. Check out my blog and see my collage!

Love you...BFF

Anonymous said...

Well, um, let me say a couple things.

1) Way to go son "Wii" are proud of you. Remember work is not a toy.

2) I am glad we already have our children because seeing "Jensen Ackles" in you, may have some ramifications in our relationship.

"Xerox and Wurlitzer will merge
To produce reproductive organs."

Anonymous said...

BTW...who is Jensen Ackles?????

Congrats to Maestro...where is he working???

Anonymous said...

Hey...I commented you back on my site...I recognize Jason now, he's one of the brothers on Supernatural.

So...what job did Maestro get??? Hug everyone for me!

BFF

Anonymous said...

hello omama. this is really funny. a good laugh. your bro is pretty cute. :)