Saturday, June 30, 2007

Extreme Makeover, Ma3stro Edition


Well, I couldn't be completely outdone by my daughter, so when Maestro decided that when HE had to put his hair up to brush his teeth, I thought I'd document his haircut too.



Sometimes, I'd get creative and try my version of the Legolas look ---




















Babs gave his hair a try but I don't really think it's a good look for him ---



But Maestro got tired of looking for my headbands to keep the hair out of his eyes, so he went to his friend Nathan's house for a haircut. Here he is after the first cut ---


















Maestro after the haircut. He likes it very much and we all think he looks great.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Maestro

JCsings4Him said...

Nice do, maestro!! What's with the facial stuff???? Ain't it a little HOT out there???? hehe

Anonymous said...

The "other" hair is just eye brows that have grown in other places. He does shave it monthly, or bi monthly.

Anonymous said...

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Anonymous said...

maestro is HOT!

Anonymous said...

This look is SOOOOOO much better... I would date him~~ HAHA

Anonymous said...

The facial hair doesn't keep in the heat like the head, so it's not that uncomfortable... I'm just lazy. :)
poppy's lol
We're all like snowflakes.

Anonymous said...

For Maestro:
1 millionth of a mouthwash = 1 microscope