Sunday, March 18, 2007

Weekend update

Well, it's been a week since I've posted. I love keeping up with everyone else's but haven't really had the time to do anything on my own. I had a GREAT time in the land of the extraordinaryordinary (check out t~'s blog for the recap --www.extraordinaryordinary.blogspot.com) and I'm glad I was able to help Rosebud & Cissy pack up & drive out here.



The sunset pic is just b/c our pix are either sunsets or grandkids, and t~ does a way better job than I do of posting the gk's pix. So, here's one Poppy took just before I came home last week.



Speaking of Grandkids, some of you already know that our family is about to be blessed with not one, but two new babies. JuJu told us that she is expecting her 1st bundle of joy and the next day t~ found out that she is expecting baby #4!!!! Wowie kazowie!!!!!!! Congrats to both families. We already know that t~ & Herc are great parents and we're sure that JuJu & Bwin will be too. You'll have to check out t~'s blog for the news -- I'm sure she'll cover it much better than I.


This next pic is for BDE & Dimples. I told them that my idea of fun is to go for a run in the warm sun & then jump in the pool, still in my running clothes. I do remember to take off my phone & Ipod first! At least, I have so far :)




Well, it has been great to be back home! We've been busy, of course, helping unpack at Cissy & dh's house. It has gone unbelievably well! They can actually get both cars in the garage! Their house is beautiful and the plans are underway for the pool & casita. I loved being back at Life Group & seeing R & J -- Congrats on another grandkid on the way! Then of course I had to catch up on "24." Friday, we had our friends Nathan, Babs, & their kids over for a fun pool party. It was great to see them again -- we always laugh a lot when we're together.



Then came Sunday and I was back at church. Everyone was happy to see me back. (or at least had the courtesy to act like it!) Maestro played cello to accompany Nathan and S~'s singing and it was beautiful. Rosebud and Cissy loved watching him play drums--he does enjoy himself!

So, I think that's it for now. Someday I'll post something inspiring & brilliant, but not yet --sorry...

Oh, btw, t~, JuJu & Bwin are staying here for the weekend b/c their condo is getting tiled. She made oatmeal this morning and...




I don't care who ya are, that's funny, right there...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, yea! i like this mommy! i'm not good at blogging so you do all the writing for me! :) love you!

Anonymous said...

So happy for the kids, isn't this swell? no pun intended
I have to tell you I do that to my microwave almost every morning at work.
love, webster

Anonymous said...

The sunsets are much nicer now that my dear wife is home. About my prego daughters? What can I say, they take after their fertal mother.

jw26pt2 said...

Thanks, webster! That's funny about your oatmeal! And honey, it's fertile, before anyone else corrects you (*XO*)

Anonymous said...

lol, I "enjoy" myself... :)
You're gross.

JCsings4Him said...

Maestro...eeewww...TMGI!! That is definately a ctrl>alt>del moment fo'sho'.

More updates...this is such a great way to keep in touch. I miss you!

So here I will say again... CONGRATULATIONS on TWO new grandbabies-to-be!!! WOOHOO!!! JUJU...PUT UP SOME PICTURES ON YOUR MYSPACE!!!!!!!

Ahhh...

jw26pt2 said...

Maestro, mind out of the gutter! OMW! Thanks JC, later today, I may put up a cute pic of JuJu & Bwin just after they took the test -- it's really cute.
jw

Anonymous said...

Hot Babe in the pool....

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! I gave up checking your blog! I'm so bummed that I didn't see this!

Yay, yay, yay! Great post!

I almost puked I laughed so hard when I saw the oatmeal pic. That IS funny right there. ;)

Cate said...

Love the sunset pic and I can't wait to see the cute pic of Juju and Bwin (did I get the nickname right? ;)).

T- try www.bloglines.com
You can subscribe to your favorite blogs and instead of checking here and there every so often you only go there and they tell you when your favorite blogs have been updated. As a busy mom of FOUR you'll need to streamline your life.