Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Teeners!

Happy Birthday to t~!
Here's one of the first pix ever taken of her --

She's quite an amazing (and, yes, I hate the overuse of that word, but it works here) and talented woman and has always been that way. Here she is playing the piano during a recital (please ignore the socks, please...please...) and showing her medal at the Midwest regional spelling bee in Indianapolis.

She was a cheerleader --


World traveler -- Homecoming Queen --
Married the man of her dreams --

Graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing --

Had a bunch of cute kids (yes, I know she's not done yet :) )



Became a Girl Scout Leader --


And a photographer (sorry, I don't have a pictures of that)

We're very proud of you, t~, and always have been. I hope you have always felt how much we love you. Have a great birthday and enjoy lots more! Remember, you can't complain that you're old to your parents , 'cause that would make us really old!

Love, mom & dad

8 comments:

Cate said...

What a great post! I love all the old pictures (especially seeing pics of clothes I used to borrow, LOL!).

I agree, amazing! Happy Birthday, T! :-)

Anonymous said...

T~, your are getting older but, you are not really old until you can play some of these games...

1. Sag, you're It.
2. Hide and go pee.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6. Musical recliners.
7. Simon says something incoherent.
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy.


YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN, WE ARE PROUD OF YOU !

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!

*sob*

Thanks, Mom! How sweet!

This is funny, wait until you see the post I am making for my birthday.

Dad, you're a fruitcake.

MOST with an attitude said...

Love the post Mrs. W... (sorry, habit) I think she's pretty swell too. Happy Birthday. Im so glad I've known you for the past 25 and look forward to many, many more!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics!!! Happy Birthday Teener Weiner!!

JCsings4Him said...

YYYAAAYYY!!! T is 30!!! What a great post...thanks for the memories...AGAIN!! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

yea for teeners! my fave: the long cheerleading skirts, the crimped hair at the spelling bee... and most of all, the "sassy" poses with her hair to the side! :) but... i'm NOT laughing, just smiling a bit. :)

Anonymous said...

p.s. dad you're funny, i don't care who y'are dat's funny right dere!