Sunday, July 15, 2007

Let Me Entertain You


First, let me start with a funny story. Poppy, Maestro & I went to Chico's for lunch after church today (sorry, EO) and I had a cheese quesadilla and the bean dip -- yes, 2 appetizers. Then, just before we were done, Poppy brought me another Diet Coke, which I spilled all over the place! Later that day, after Worship Team practice, we had dinner with friends Nathan and Babs -- thanks for dinner, btw --- at Pizza Hut. As I stood up to greet them, yep, another Diet something all over the place. I explained to the waiter that this was my second mishap of the day, so he brought the refill in a child's covered cup!! That's the funny part, in case you thought you missed it. To add to the merriment, Poppy also dropped a slice of Pepperoni Pizza on the floor (and on his shirt and shorts).

Now, let me entertain you with some spare photos of the kids' visit and a photo of our new Great Nephew.



The kids loved a trip to the gokart track (the look on Dimples' face is concentration) --

These are pix from BDE's favorite fireworks ever!



This was for our impromptu it's a boy party for Juju & bwin.


More random cute shots ---




















Here's our first photo of Guatemama and Mumble. He loved the pool. Isn't he adorable? He also loved the quilt I made for him. It was designed by a woman from Guatemala.




Well, that's it for now. We'll be with EO & fam in a couple weeks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH... you posted TWICE in a month!!!!! :~) I LOVED it!!! You did have a funny story...you crack me up!! Awesome pics...everyone looks GREAT! And thanks so much for sharing a pic of Mumble and Guatemama. AWESOME!!!

See you in about two weeks!!!! WOOHOO!!!

HEY...I'M THE FIRST TO POST!! AHHHHH...the thrill of having the leisurely life with nothing to do but check blogs! :~)

Anonymous said...

First of all, I dropped the pizza on my lap so the woman of my life would not feel so bad. The rest is a blur.

I have recently learned ---"A closed mouth gathers no foot."


Have a nice day!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm Maestro. :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha. :) i find that very funny! why is dropping and spilling things so funny? those pics are way cute. we have some cute kiddos in the fam. and poppy, how sweet that you would go to such lengths to make your wife feel better. maybe next time you should go knee to knee. (inside joke people)

Anonymous said...

Tia ju ju, knee to knee sounds inappropriate, which our family knows NOTHING about, right?! ;)

Love all the pictures, the funny story AND what a sweet poppy you have!!!

Let me tell you people, that quilt photographs beautifully, however, it still doesn't hold a candle to the in-person gorgeousness of Mumble's quilt!!! He loves to look at it ... we all do!! We have such a great NeeNee!!!

The kiddo's in this fam are super lucky with the great Abuelitas, Abuelito's and Rosebuds ... (and of course the Tia Who Who's LOL)

Anonymous said...

It was WONDERFUL to talk with you yesterday...I miss you! TWO MORE WEEKS!!!!!