Saturday, September 29, 2007

Moonlight Becomes Us



Well, here we are, it's been a long time since my last post. At least this time I have a new sunset picture.



These next photos are from a "moonlight boating cruise." Poppy & I took the boat out with Cissy & Loverboy just before sunset and met some other boaters. we went to a beach and watched the sunset and then gabbed & had a picnic. I hiked up the hills around us & got these photos of the city. Unfortunately, since I'm not the photographer of the family, I didn't get any shots could give any indication of how beautiful the night was. The ride back to the launch was incredible -- the lake was like glass.




Maestro made it to Seattle safe & sound, and he's not homeless. He is jobless. He stayed in a hotel for a few days while looking for an apartment, then went up to Bwin's Mom's house for a week before moving into the new place. When I asked him if he had any kitchen utensils, he said that he has a plastic fork. That's okay, he can eat mac & cheese with it. Oops, but no pan to make it in. No problem, how about Easy Mac? Oops, no microwave. Oh, there's an oven, so he'll be able to make frozen pizza & corn dogs. Problem solved. I don't have any photos of him in Seattle, so I'll post this one in his honor. He has had a couple of classes and he loved them. They've met or exceeded all of his expectations. Yay!!


Juju's friend came for a visit. They've been friends since college. It was great to see her.



I have lots more to post, but I will get this published before Blogger boots me for lack of posting.

Pretty soon I'll be blogging about our new grandbabies!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good wrap up mom! there's a lot going on isn't there? the moon pics are really pretty! i would love to spend a night on the lake one time. i'm so happy for the bro. :) maybe i'll send him some more plastic utensils. i think your next blog should be about your nightly sunset/animal watching with poppy. it's so cute... and i think people would really get a kick out of it... love you! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

It's a GREAT life with the woman of your dreams.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it."

Anonymous said...

Now that I'm staying with you & Poppy I get to animal watch too!! Reminds me of Snow White.

Your caterpiller cake is beautiful, there I said it again.

luv rb

jw26pt2 said...

LOL rosebud!
I'm going outside to watch the sunset/animals.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it all with you! Did you get my e-mail about our trip out?

Great pics...I loved them!!

I am headed to VA in a couple of weeks to be with Happy when HER baby comes! I am way pumped!

My love to RB... JuJu...Bwin...Cissy...Poppy...you get the idea!!

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Sorry. That last sentence... Oi.

Here, here to juju's blog suggestion.

And, I would have preferred a full-belly view of preggers. DUh, we should just webcam.

Anonymous said...

Hey...just wanted you to know I have another blog! It is kind of like myspace, but not so Teen friendly, if you know what I mean.

Anyway...check it out!

http://www.yuwie.com/jcsings4him/

Thanks...and I miss you!!!! I want a call on my cell the MOMENT that baby arrives...got me?!?!!?

J/K...hug babymommaJuJu for me!!!