Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's a Boy!!


Yes, I know we all knew that already, but he's here! I don't know his name for sure yet, but here are the other stats:

8lbs, 12 oz, 20 1/2 inches. He looks like Juju as a baby but with lighter, curly hair.
He was born at 6:46am after less than 1/2 hour pushing. Juju & Bwin went to the hospital at 1:30am, she got an epidural as soon as she could, and at 5:45am she was at 9 cm, at 6:05 she was told she could push when the doctor got there. Doctors and nurses were all great. She was the only mom in labor, so that was an answer to prayer.

More to come later, I'm going back to the hospital :)



Just for fun :)



4 Generations:

Love, neenee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Mama...NeeNee and Nonnie!!! Oh yeah...and DADDY an POPPY!!!

He is BEAUTIFUL!! I hope there is a name soon...Lexi should really know the name of her betrothed!

Beautiful pictures...can't wait to see more. I love you guys...can't wait for December and January...what a GRAND Christmas this will be...now we wait for T~!!

Much Love and now I'm crying! :~)
BFF

Anonymous said...

I got nothing.



I know, he is AMAZING....

MOST with an attitude said...

This is crazy, amazing!! So happy for your ENTIRE family. Please give my congrats to juju?!!? What a cutie-pie!!

Cate said...

Awwwww... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He's so cute!

I love the picture of Juju looking at her new son... but then I started LOLing at the next one. What in the world is Juju doing looking so awake and PEPPY!?

I'm so excited for you all!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOO..."I'm happy and peppy and bursting with love!!!"

AAAHHH...the nostalgia!!