Monday, November 12, 2007

Proud Neenee Strikes Again

Here's the new family--


Doesn't this look like Dimples' faux-hawk??


Proud Cissy! This is about 1/2 hour after he was born.



I think he's smiling too :)


Mama Juju & Baby having a heart to heart moment.

Juju loves the matching hair!


His going home outfit --


Getting ready to leave the hospital --


Coming home for the first time --

Baby's 1st visit to Neenee & Poppy's. We're watching the Colts & the Chargers. What a game that was!


Well, it was a great weekend! The new family went home about 28 hours after the baby was born. It was lunchtime, so Poppy went to KFC. Gotta love those biscuits. Juju & Bwin & baby had a quiet afternoon to themselves, then came over to our house (also gotta love November here --the weather is not a problem when you're taking a new baby home) for dinner. It got late, so they all stayed overnight. It was kind of like a half-way house between the hospital & their own home. Baby slept well for only his second night.


Yes, they have named the baby! I will have to check with Juju before I reveal anything (I also like the privacy of code names). Here's a code for those former CLS students or faculty who will be reading this.

Take the 1st & 3rd letters of the subject Mrs. Nelson taught.

Add the initials (just 1st & last name) of the math teacher. (The one Juju had)

Add the 1st letter of the subject taught by Mrs. Blount.

Finally, add the first initial of Nani's first name.

There are 2 middle names, one being her dad's name. (No, not Poppy, that would be silly). He was very moved.


Well, I hope you've enjoyed all these photos! Nothing like technology when you're a new grandparent! I hope ~t will have someone posting or emailing for her when she has a new bundle of joy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! Baby L's betrothed has a name! And a good one it is, too! I love TS!!! hehe

The pictures are awesome and I cannot wait to see more. I will be home on Friday, but because of prior commitments, pictures probably won't be up until Monday. Hope you will have time to take a look.

Love you all so much...hugs all around!!!

BFF

Anonymous said...

And by-the-by:

Like father like son...he TOTALLY looks like B!!! Love that already-blonde-Norwegian-faux-hawk! Go Norskies!!! There are certainly NONE on MY SIDE!!!!

LOVE-LOVE!!

BFF

Anonymous said...

I snagged for mine! I'd already posted, but didn't have pics, so I'm a thief! I really expected dark hair, but I cannot get over the matching blondes! Did D highlight babies hair too?! lol

Give him kisses for me ... I'm desperate for the next few weeks to come and go for many reasons, one huge one is to hold that chunky monkey!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi. He is so stinkin' cute!!!!! The hair is the kicker. It's like, you've got to be kidding me.

Big problem: did you HAVE to include Mrs. Blount in your post? Geez! And, the math thing threw me off. Of course, I already know the name, but if I was trying to figure it out by your methods, there would be a Z in it. lol.

Can you just send him on the next flight here, please?!?!?!?!?!? *sob*

jw26pt2 said...

Yeah, sorry about the math teacher clue. I should've added the female math teacher with dark curly hair. And gee, who can resist putting in your favorite teacher?
No, he won't be on any flights anytime soon. But I will be!!
Love, neenee

Cate said...

Well I'm completely lost on the whole name thing. Heck, all I really remember about CLS is that Mrs. Blount was really great at keeping track of her pens.

But I can't wait to find out what the name is eventually. He sure is a cutie!

MOST with an attitude said...

I think I figured it out, once I put it together like a jig-saw!! Congrats again to the new family and the receiving family members. How blessed you all are!!

Anonymous said...

I liked that puzzle about the name. A little too easy for us former CLS'ers. Good thing I live alone. I shouted the name really loud when I figured it out and ... I even knew the name already. Yikes. I'm crazy when it comes to puzzles.

The hair will be blond and he does look like Bwin but we must remember his ggfather was a towhead!! English, Welsh.

See ya later. Aren't we a lucky & blessed family. But of course that's cuz we know "The Secret" luv RB