Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's a Girl!!!!


I don't have all the details, but she's healthy & beautiful. ~T woke up in labor (that's harsh) at 1:20am, went to the hospital, and delivered her at 2:45! Another quick one! Her midwife was already there, having just delivered her 3rd baby of the night. As I write this, BDE (uh oh, will she have to change her code name??), Dimples, & Mowgli have arrived, brought by Zeus & Hera (Herc's parents, of course) to see their new sister.

Let me thank Next Door Neighbor Chick, who heeded the call & watched the kids when they went to the hospital. When it's ~t, you can't take your time, you have to just go! :)

Congrats to all!

I'll see you in 3 weeks!

4 comments:

Cate said...

Look at all that hair! She's so beautiful! And T~ sounds just as peppy and awake as Juju looks in her pictures. What can I say, Neenee, your girls were made to have babies!

Anonymous said...

AGAIN..."I'm happy and peppy and bursting with love!" Supermom just brings out the nostalgia in me!!

So...congratulations again...and now you need to change your profile!!

3 WEEKS???? Oh...call me if you have a chance...I'll come to you!

Man, I so LOVE this baby stuff...now between us, we have four in November...we rock, you know that?!?!!? Thanks to our incredible kids!!!

Love you much...
BFF

theciskekidsrblessings said...

Wow, what a super Grandma! Two babies in a matter of Days! Tell your girls we are sending our congrats! November is a great month for babies!
Mine is turning one though, boo hoo!

MOST with an attitude said...

What GORGEOUS pic's. Not that I would expect anything less from T and Herc. Congrats on number 5 Grandma!!